Friday, August 5, 2011

1 Year


Family members have requested video footage of Madi's birthday. The videos wouldn't upload, but below I have provided a play by play. I hope you enjoy it as much as Madison did.

Happy 1 Great Year of Life Madison!



Madison loved the cake, and then wasn't sure, and then loved the cake again.



Talking to Grandpa Phil, who is in Japan, but there in spirit...and on the phone.
...As Grandma Julie would say "Pure Joy".





Bath time, then presents...



I love my baby girl.







We sure love you Bear-Bear.

5 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! I Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is a year! Happy Birthday Madi! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun to read! I clicked on everysingle picture to make it bigger! Her facial expressions in each of them is so great! It looks like she had a very happy birthday!!! I miss little madi-bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! i can't believe you have a one year old britt! i still think of us as little kids planning kids camp and making music videos. happy b-day mads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! happy happy birthday :) She loved that cake!! I love all her expressions. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete