Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Make my baby stop growing!

On September 28th Madison became two months old. Not fair. I spent 9 never ending months of hard work to get this baby here and now time has been stolen from me! I want it back. I don't want my baby to grow up. At least not yet.

At Madi's 2 month appointment:
Weight: 9 lbs 3 oz.
Length: 21 1/2 inches
Madi is in the 10th percentile
and her head is in the 5th percentile. She has a little head :)


Madison is the happiest baby first thing in the morning. All smiles. She loves to hear her own voice, so she talks a lot. Just recently Madi has learned that Mom and Dad respond when she cries, and she cries if we don't hold her. (We are fixing that asap!)

Madison loves her swing, She loves her binkie, she loves laying on her tummy, She loves it when you help her stand, and she loves to have her little piggies kissed. She also loves it when Grandpa Phil sings to her.

She doesn't like being naked, or having her clothes changed. She doesn't like being put into her car seat She doesn't like to be swaddled when she is not ready to go to sleep, she doesn't like immunization shots, or grape flavored children's Tylenol.




She is even cute when she cries :)




I just can't get enough!

6 comments:

  1. Aren't those vaccine shots the worst!! I was bawling. Poor little babies. Madison is teeny still so stop complaining! Jk but Steele is growing out of his 3 month clothes- over 12 lbs now!! They do grow so fast and there is never enough time. Hope you are doing great. I still wanna meet your little muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one horrible blogger to the next...I still love you. I constantly vow to do better. Yet here I am reading yours instead of updating mine.

    Oh, and I vote the next video where you're playing with Madi, Danny should video Brit's face instead. Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Sissy, Your baby looks a lot like you when you were a baby. She is so insanely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is so so darling. i can't wait to see her, and you of course, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madi is such cute girl! I can't believe that she is already over 2 months old now.

    It was soooo much fun seeing the Welch family a few weeks ago! Let's get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the feeling like the minutes of life are ticking away and stealing my children, but that's the way of mortality. Once you were mine, we had secret moments of quiet and paradise as you gently toyed with strands of my hair, then you were in kindergarten with a huge bow on your head and dancing and singing on every stool you could find. Flash forward to cheer tryouts and your amazing natural leadership qualities and your stellar example to your peers. Jump to New York where you sang like a star in front of the same producers who recorded Brittney Spears and Janet Jackson. (I still get chills when I hear you sing.)A flash of light takes us to your wedding, where through the priesthood, you begin your own celestial journey. At that point, I knew I had to let you go and watch from afar as you spun your own life and built your own family. Now with the addition of Madison, you have your own baby as time repeats itself. As you experience your own secret, celestial moments of infant love and know through her the pure affection and acceptance of Christ, know that I felt that with you. Thank you for that little gift that you gave me every day when you were in my home. You were truly sent from heaven.

    I love you my Brittney. I'll watch you forever--from afar...but yet through the miracle of sealing powers, we'll be eternally close and go on forever.

    ReplyDelete