Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Shower!!

Who could be luckier? Baby Welch is coming into such an amazing family and I am so thankful for extended family and friends who have given us so much in preparation of this new baby. Grandma Bonnie flew in from Washington to co-host a baby shower with my Mom. I don't think I know anyone more thoughtful than my Grandma :) Or so generous as my Mamma. Grandma has spent many hours planning and preparing to throw me a fantastic shower. Thank you Grandma and Mom for such a special and memorable day!


This cake was made especially for the shower. We are so proud that Danny is going to be a Daddy.


Amazing food and amazing display!

Danny and I want to thank everyone for their amazing gifts and for celebrating the arrival of our little one with us! I can't wait to post pictures of Baby in all of the cute outfits she got! Spoiled already-- and not even born!! I seriously can't believe they make baby clothes so cute!... and just for the record, I want to wear feety pajamas that says "I love my Daddy". I'm not sure why they stop making those for people over age 3.




I'm not sure if I love the little baby clothes more, or if Danny does.



Left: Brittney 36 weeks. Right: Roxy 32 weeks
Not sure, but it looks like Baby Baldwin has Baby Welch beat - either I have a small baby, or Roxy has a big baby...I'll let you judge, and be sure to thank my baby later :)

I have to make a special thanks to Aunt Melynda - She has given Danny and I so much to prepare for our baby, we would not be near as ready for this little one without her. Not to mention all of the advice and suggestions of baby products. You are the BEST!! Thank you SO much for being wonderful!

Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment